EAP Property Services Group is an independently owned practice established in 1992, providing a comprehensive range of Surveying Services, Architectural Design, Structural/Civil Engineering and Loss Adjusting. With offices in Colchester Essex, and Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, EAP operate throughout South East England including London, providing a complete service for all construction and property related matters. Whether you wish to build a new house, extend your existing property or construct a commercial development, EAP are here to help every step of the way, providing you with a bespoke and prompt service. Our team of experienced Surveyors and Structural Engineers have provided an efficient professional surveying service for many years.
The EAP Property Group offer the complete package from start to finish. Whether a Surveyor, Structural Engineer, Architect, or perhaps all three are required, EAP have got it covered; keeping all these services under one roof, one company and one contact.
EAP Property Services Ltd – Surveying & Building Design
EAP provides a comprehensive range of surveying and building design services from their Colchester and Cambridge offices, covering all aspects of commercial and residential property including;
- Property Purchase Surveys – obtaining critical information about a property’s internal and external condition prior to purchase.
- Building Survey (Structural Survey) – delivering detailed accounts of a building’s condition and advising on potential repairs or modifications.
- Party Wall Award – acting as Surveyors to obtain a party wall award prior to construction in compliance with legal requirements.
- Building Design – drawings for planning permission and building regulations, with support from concept to completion.
- Expert Testimony – acting as an Expert Witness for a range of building disputes.
- Topographical Surveys – obtaining detailed information of land and building’s for proposed development, alteration and boundary determination.
EAP Structural Services – Structural & Civil Engineers
EAP’s skilled and committed workforce provide a wide range of civil and structural engineering services across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Foundation Design – creating a foundation to suit the building’s requirement and the ground conditions.
- Calculations – determining structural adequacy for new build and alteration of structures.
- Civil Engineering – providing a range of services including the design of highways, bridges, sheet piling, coffer dams and drainage.
- Structural Design – working closely with Architects and Building Contractors to design a superstructure in a variety of materials.
- Subsidence Investigation – undertaking detailed monitoring and investigations concluding in recommendations for, and the design of, the remedial scheme.
EAP Envoy Ltd – Loss Assessing and Claim Handling
For years, EAP has negotiated complex claims with Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters. Upon instruction from a Client, the company prepares technical reports on the damage, photographic records, as well as design for the scope of remedial works. Insurance claim fields include; Fire, Flood, Impact, Escape of water, Subsidence, Heave and Land Slip.
Our expert team of advisers are always on hand to guide Clients throughout the process and ensure they receive a satisfactory settlement.
EAP Envoy Ltd is a Company regulated and authorised by the FCA. With years of experience EAP Envoy works with Insurance Companies and Loss Adjustors to bring a mutually acceptable and prompt resolution to each claim, while ensuring the claimant is not under compensated. For more on our loss assessing and claim handling services, see our EAP Envoy page.
Submit your review